Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Roots of Stability of This Identity



Words, words, words – they are one of the most powerful elements of language that really gives a strong impression of something. Every word has itself - creating each thought the way the person wants to express himself, but it depends upon the individual who’ll make his words remarkable and striking to each one of us. And this is how I aspire to convey the origin of my blog’s name – The Voice of a Filipina.

Actually, I come up with so many ideas on what title should I call my blog. First I’ve suggested myself with Art is Like Your Deepest Passion without Any Conviction. Well, as you can see it is too long to be a heading. To be honest, I’m really having difficulties in titling my essays, paragraphs, stories and writings; the content is not the problem, well you know I just can’t help myself to designate it with long phrases. Next that stricken my mind is Your Divine Wind Angel; I arise with this for the reason that one of my e-mail addresses is kamikaze_tenshii@yahoo.com, and kamikaze tenshii is a Japanese term that means divine wind angel, I have learned that term because I am a bit certified otaku. Lastly, I finally got the right one for my blog that we all know The Voice of a Filipina.

So why did I craft up with that? I happen to think about it due to it really ring the bell to me, since I am a Filipino citizen who is living in a democratic country. And that nation I am talking about is Philippines; wherein most of the people are facing extreme poverty but some fortunate citizens are not affected by the mean crises.

I am from a fair state of family; however, sometimes we can’t also escape the indigence that keeps on creeping and killing people gradually. Cheerless to know but that is the miserable fact. As a result of this, most Filipinos go to other countries to earn enough money for their family, in spite of this, it is against their will. Even it is painful for them to leave their loved ones and children, they have to, by reason of great needs that the government of our country cannot suffice. I cannot blame the government; I know they are doing their best, although still it is not that sufficient.

Even though I am just a secondary student, still, I am a Filipina having a great responsibility in my homeland. I have a voice of my own in different ways; to speak, express, and to talk in every heart and soul in my simplest ways to encourage all of us, even you are not a Filipino you too has the right to be heard. We should not be blind and we must be sensible enough to recognize the needs of our motherland and break the chain of destitution.

And that’s the chronicle of blog’s name- The Voice of a Filipina.

No comments:

Post a Comment